York, Pa. –June 13, 2022 – Westfalia Technologies, a leading provider of automated parking and storage solutions, announces it will attend A’22: AIA Conference on Architecture 2022, June 22-25, represented by parking expert Drew Johnson, Business Development Associate, APS.
With a study showing that there are eight parking spots for every car in the country, it’s clear that parking is a priority. When it comes to design, instead of giant asphalt lots, the space-saving automated parking is ultimately the more economical and green solution.
Johnson will bring his industry expertise to discuss how automated parking systems:
- Save abundant space, lessening the impact of a building’s carbon footprint
- Increase environmental sustainability, helping to reduce emissions
- Directly address the increasing demand for EV charging infrastructure
- Can be installed both above-ground or below-ground, maintaining surrounding community aesthetics
- Eliminates parking crime, including vehicle damage and break-ins
“We need to keep an eye on the future and it starts with sustainable, forward-thinking solutions like automated parking systems,” Johnson said. “I’m excited to meet other industry leaders and discuss how an APS should be a necessary component of every architectural design.”
At booth #4328, meet Johnson to discover more about automated parking technology and how it’s trending in the architecture industry.
>> TO REGISTER FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://l.feathr.co/aia-conference-on-architecture-2022-page-westfalia-technologies-inc-z
WHO: Drew Johnson, Business Development Associate, Automated Parking
WHAT: AIA Conference on Architecture
WHEN: June 22-25, 2022
WHERE: McCormick Place, Chicago, IL