York, Pa. – Nov. 15, 2021 – Westfalia Technologies, Inc. (Westfalia), a leading manufacturer of automated parking and storage solutions, invites architects and developers to a free continuing education (CEU) webinar on “Automated Parking Demystified,” Thursday, December 9.
What: “Automated Parking Demystified,” a free CEU webinar hosted by Drew Johnson, Westfalia’s Automated Parking Business Development Associate
When: Thursday, December 9, noon to 1 p.m. EST
Attendees of this webinar can earn 1 AIA LU/HSW credit. This course will discuss:
- Who operates an automated parking system (APS) for safety and welfare of users, and what features are built in for reliability and redundancy.
- Where users go to park and pick up their cars in a contactless system in the time of COVID-19.
- When users can charge their electric vehicles.
- Why a developer should consider an APS for energy and operational savings and wise land use.
- How an architect or developer can find a reputable APS vendor.
“Automated parking systems are the way of the future for today’s developers and architects,” says Ian Todd, director of automated parking systems at Westfalia. “We are excited to host this CEU webinar to educate today’s leaders on the advantages of automated parking. We hope attendees walk away with a better understanding of the architectural landscape ahead and the key benefits automated parking solutions can bring, including space and cost savings, as well as added sustainability, convenience, and design flexibility.”
This CEU course is also available as an online course with an accompanying test or can be presented as a private lunch and learn for your individual firm by request. To learn more, click here.